HONG KONG, Nov 5, 2014 (PRNewswire) - Tissue World trade show opens in Sao Paulo on May 20th 2015 for a few simple but compelling reasons related to the explosive potential of the whole South American tissue paper market. But what makes it a unique, must attend event? Some questions that will be addressed by speakers at the Conference and by exhibitors on the show floor include:
- The Brazilian Tissue market is the fourth largest in the world for retail tissue and hygiene, and the first in Latin America. Mexico is the second. What are their supply and demand challenges?
- Which countries in South America hold the most export potential and why?
- South American route to market/retailers - While supermarkets in the Region have been increasing, the vast majority of grocery sales come from small chains and independent retailers. How does this impact a tissue manufacturer's routes to market? Brands/marketing?
- The social welfare programme Bolsa Familia has had a big impact on Brazil's tissue market because it has meant many Brazilians that couldn't previously afford tissue products now can. And with Dilma Rousseff just again being elected, how will it continue to impact the tissue market?
- Despite a slowing economy and largely because of Bolsa Familia, there is still a lot of new tissue capacity expected to come on stream in Brazil in the next few years. How is this intensifying competition and what trends are coming from it?
The South American market has been steadily growing in the past decade, but its potential is still extremely high and distributed among key South American countries. Tissue World, with its global network of professionals, will bring together supply and demand from South America and the World in a pivotal city for the Tissue paper industry. Come join the discourse at the first edition of Tissue World Sao Paulo!
Tissue World is the leading global event series serving the tissue industry worldwide since 1993. An integrated and intertwined platform consisting of exhibitions, conferences and a magazine providing an unmatched offline and online meeting place to do business, exchange ideas and learn, all year round.