That news could, paradoxically, lead to a state order for the mill to pipe its waste directly into the St. Johns River.Read more
● The Maritime Employers Association is maintaining its lockout.
● There are no incidents to report.
● The road entrances to the Port are being picketed by members of the Longshoremen's Union.
● Freight car movement to and from the Port has been suspended.
● Rail traffic inside the Port was suspended.Read more
The rebuild has been carried out by Toscotec according to the tight time schedule of only ten days shut down from paper to paper.
The Pian della Rocca plant was composed of a Toscotec sloped wire machine with grooved cast iron YD 12 ft diameter, originally supplied in 1987 and rebuilt into Crescent Former in 2000 by Toscotec.Read more