BEDFORD, Feb. 20, 2015 (Press Release) -RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry announced program updates to the 2015European Conference. The event will take place from March 9-11, 2015 at theHilton Amsterdamin Amsterdam, Netherlands. .
NEW for 2015: Half DayPackaging Seminar(education on board types, procurement and technical advancements)
CEO Panel Discussion
Gary McGann, Smurfit Kappa Group
Jurgen Heindl, Progroup
Jussi Vanhanen, Mondi
Karl-Henrik Sundström, Stora Enso
Steve Binnie, Sappi Group
- The Global Economy - Rising Risks - David Katsnelson, Macroeconomics, RISI
- An Industry Survival Guide to Europe - Marco Mensink, CEPI
- Exciting New Opportunities in the Packaging World - Julie Corbett, Ecologic
- Changing Dynamics on the Global Boxboard Market - Ken Waghorne, RISI
- In the Future Every Gram Will Count - The paper and Corrugated Board Industry Faces a Huge Challenge - Jurgen Heindl, Progroup
- Top Ten Trends for Sustainable Packaging - Paul Jenkins, ThePackHub
- Global Outlook for Pulp - Kurt Schaefer, RISI
- International Timber and Timberland Markets - Bob Flynn, RISI
- Global Outlook for Recovered Paper - Hannah Zhao, RISI
- European Containerboard Outlook - Alejandro Mata Lopez, RISI
- Global and European Tissue Outlook: Will Europe Again See too Many Investments and Overcapacity Threatening? - Esko Uutela, RISI
- Global Outlook for Graphic Papers - John Maine, RISI
- European Graphic Papers Outlook - Alejandro Mata Lopez, RISI
- Procurement on Publication Papers - Christopher Rigg - Christopher Rigg LLP
- Mill Intelligence: Benchmarking Asset Quality and Cost Competiveness - Ville Henttonen, RISI
- Chemicals Forecast: What Drives Sodium Chlorate Industry Growth? - Stephanie Koenig - IHS Chemical
- Advancing Paper's Functionality in Barrier Packaging - Pablo Garcia, Kuraray America, Inc.
- European Pellet Market Overview - Seth Walker, RISI
- European Timber Outlook: Sawtimber and Pulpwood Prices - Peter Barynin, RISI
For registration and more information,click here.
RISI is the leading information provider for the global forest products industry. The company works with clients in the pulp and paper, wood products, timber, biomass, tissue, nonwovens, printing and publishing industries to help them make better decisions.
Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, RISI operates additional offices throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia.