TAPPI is again offering its Best Practices in Corrugator course, Feb. 9-12 in Peachtree Corners, Ga. Last year's course sold out, so here's your chance to attend. If you work with a corrugator, this is your opportunity to learn how to:
- Increase productivity and improve quality
- Reduce excess waste
- Adopt the “Centerline Process” to achieve a product that is consistent on every shift
- Maintain quality while reaching maximum corrugator speeds
- Get the maximum output from the paper consumed
- Troubleshoot the most common operational problems
- Recognize critical properties of paperboard, starch adhesive and how to control warp
What should you bring?
- Your questions and issues related to corrugator operations
- Samples of your defects
What will you take home?
- New ideas and operational methods to improve production
- The technical knowledge you need about your specific machinery
Want to know more?
View the Proposed Course Schedule.
Put February 9-12, 2015 on your calendar and register now to lock in your participation before seats fill.