HEIDENAU, Germany , Feb. 17, 2021 (Press Release) -On 03 March to 04 March 2021 the established PTS conference "Paper & Board for Food Contact" will take place again - this time with two innovations. Firstly, the confer- ence language will be English and secondly, the event will be Online.
These changes offer participants an innovative program, diverse topics and presentations from interna- tional experts. The recognized speakers from science, authorities and companies provide updates and impulses on the following subjects:
- Updates on recent legal developments in Europe, Germany and Denmark
- GMP Guidance and Halal production of paper and board
- Update on Titanium dioxide
- Ingredients like BPS in thermal papers or perfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in P&B
- Analytical results for release of substances (PFAS, BPA/BPS, Pergafast201; Aluminum, Chloropro- panols)
- Optimization of packaging through software-based prediction of shelf life
- Expert Discussions and exchange of ideas
With the combination of English conference language and online, the event is aimed at an international participant as well as at R&D, production managers, QM representatives, buyers, sales representatives, and engineers at the same time, for whom the current developments in food contact materials are relevant.
About Papiertechnische Stiftung (PTS)
As a research and service institute based in Heidenau (near Dresden) in Germany, we support companies in all indus- tries in the development and application of modern fibre-based solutions. We develop, optimise and test products and processes in the fields of paper production and processing, fibres and composites, functional surfaces, packaging, corrugated board and smart services & products.
At the AiF (German Federation of Industrial Research Associations – in short AiF - www.aif.de), the Zuse-Gemein- schaft (www.zuse-gemeinschaft.de) and the research alliance DRESDEN-concept e.V. (www.dresden-concept.de), the Papiertechnische Stiftung (PTS) is a proud member and part of three networks, which are committed to the pro- motion of applied research for small and medium-sized companies with the aim of translating scientific findings into applicable technologies and preparing the ground for innovations.