ZCC Digital Cutting Software is completely tailored to our customers' needs - a tool for pros by pros. As complement to Zünd cutting/routing systems, ZCC is the backbone of your digital cutting workflow. Zünd cutting systems together with ZCC as control center guarantee an optimal workflow from original file to finished product. This manifests itself in unsurpassed productivity and superior quality.
Zünd Cut Center is designed to prepare cutter-ready files created in commonly used design programs. Files from many popular RIP and nesting programs can be processed without additional manipulation. The ZCC permits seamless integration in your digital workflow and supports the user in every phase of production.
All Highlights at a glance:
Cut path optimization- Take advantage of ZCC's automatic cut-order optimazation.
- Simultaneous job preparation- With ZCC 2.0, you can prepare jobs while the cutter is producing.
- Overcut elimination- Optimize cut quality with the new compensation feature.
- Production time calculation- Use this feature to facilitate production planning. Each pending job shows an estimated production time. Once the job is completed, the total production time is saved automatically.
- Batch processing- Select a number of jobs in the evening, and have the cutter produce them overnight.
- E-Mail notification- Start the job, and let it run. If any oprator intervention is required, you are notified by email.
About Zünd Systemtechnik AG
More than 25 years ago Zünd Systemtechnik AG began redefining digital cutting. With more than 16,000 systems installed worldwide, Zünd has received multiple awards for its cutting solutions, which have become synonymous with high performance, modularity, and productivity. The company is based in Altstätten, Switzerland, and has over 45 distributors and service partners worldwide.