The Spartanics Finecut-Plus-Rotary innovation is expected to especially be valuable for companies that are increasingly combining short run and long run work, and therefore need different cutting tools for optimum efficiency.
An extension of the best-in-class laser die cutting system in the world, Spartanics Finecut Laser Die Cutting Systems, the Spartanics Finecut-Plus-Rotary is an extremely versatile cutting technology that can serve as the optimal cutting solution for diverse job requirements, with capabilities that include-
- Rotary die cutting at speeds as fast as 400 feet per minute (__121 meters per minute).
- Tool-free laser die cutting with super-accurate single source lasers at speeds as fast as 300 feet per minute (100meters per minute).
- Rotary sheeting - cutting variable lengths as much as 2X faster than traditional guillotine sheeters.
- Semi-Rotary die cutting, with X, Y registration, perfect for interchanging job stepups while maintaining speeds as fast as 100 feet per minute (30 meters per minute).
- Add-on modules for UV coatings, lamination, slitting and more.
- State-of-the-art laser die cutting features ONLY found in the Finecut technology line---automated optimization of cutting paths for fastest web speeds without need for operator intervention or setup; entire job set ups from vector-based drawings in seconds; unsurpassed defect-free cutting on a wide range of polycarbonate, polyester, paper, abrasives, magnetic materials, and more.