Fully laser-compatible REVLAR combines the image quality and printability of standard paper with a durability and resilience unmatched by any other product. REVLAR laser paper is durable as well as impervious to grease and chemicals, and designed to withstand high and low temperature fluctuations. Unlike other papers, REVLAR is made of synthetic materials (polyester) that enable its extreme performance in adverse conditions.
"The concept of a paper product that can perform under such adverse environmental conditions sounds a little too good to be true, but this paper is truly remarkable. REVLAR is one of the really innovative products in this industry," said Mike Steinberg, president of Relyco. "While its application potentials are endless, REVLAR really shines in its ease of use and cost-savings and performance over lamination. Just think about what you could create with paper like this on your own laser printer."
REVLAR Key Features include:
- Weatherproof - able to withstand water, heat and temperature variations. Suitable for indoor and outdoor uses. REVLAR gets a seal of approval from the U.S. Navy SEALs for its waterproof capabilities
- Durable - tear-proof, fade and scuff resistant
- Multi-Purpose - grease, solvent, chemical, blood & sweat resistant
- Invulnerable - very high melt point of 450° allows for use on wide range of equipment and applications
- Promotes Workflow Efficiency and Cost-Savings - eliminates need and cost to laminate with toughness and durability built in
- Wide Range of Thicknesses Available - 3.7, 4.7, 5.7, 7.7, 10.7 and 13.7 mil
- Paper-Like Appearance - durable and tough like polyester with the appearance, smoothness and printability of paper - available in wide-range of colors
- Superior Laser Image Quality - bright white sheets enable high image quality on the finished product
Additionally, REVLAR can be folded, punched, or die cut as needed, making it valuable for literally thousands of applications in a range of industries -- including (but not limited to) hospitality, retail, education, manufacturing, healthcare, and government. Examples of REVLAR applications include:
- Fair Blue Swim Club - waterproof pre-paid concession stand cards for swimmers
- U.S. Department of Defense - replacing its existing manuals
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) - producing weatherproof checklists for documenting marine specimens
- U.S. Navy SEALs - waterproof checklists
- American Lhasa Apso Club (ALAC) - business size cards with the AKC rally obedience signs (front) and instructions (back)
- LPGA (Ladies Professional Golf Association) - ID cards for golf tour credentials
- Lewis County Public Utility District - used for manuals and workgroup printouts in the field and plants Taggart Global LLC - used for manuals that by compliance need to be done in laminate or REVLAR
REVLAR waterproof laser paper is currently available from Relyco today. For pricing, more information, and how to purchase, contact Relyco by phone at 800.777.7359 or 603.742.0999, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.relyco.com.