CHICAGO, Sept. 26, 2013 (Press Release) - As part of their commitment to bringing the most innovative substrates to market, GPA proudly announces the release of their new digital catalog featuring an unparalleled offering of new substrates for toner digital and HP Indigo presses. This catalog offers a huge selection of substrates that offer cross-platform compatibility for guaranteed performance in a variety of digital production environments.
With this addition of over 100 new digital substrates to GPA's offering, you now have immediate access to media engineered specifically for the needs of your digital pressroom. GPA's new toner digital offering includes dozens of papers, synthetic films and pressure sensitive papers. They have also dramatically expanded their offering for HP Indigo presses, which includes new coated and uncoated papers, added specialty fine papers, more C1S and C2S boards, a huge offering of pre-converted substrates, and new pressure sensitive papers and synthetic films. Some of these most recent additions include:
- Crystal White Pearl Cover for HP Indigo Presses - Has a brilliant white shimmer that adds a crisp brilliance to any application.
- Starlight Photo Lustre Cover for HP Indigo Presses - Offers a high depth of contrast with a lustrous tint that shines right through the image.
- Rainbow Mirri® Board for HP Indigo Presses - Its holographic rainbow surface adds dazzling effects when you really need to stand out.
- Cream & White Pearl Cover: Pearlescent Paper for Toner Digital Presses - Has a rich pearlescent shimmer and is engineered to perform on toner digital presses.
- An Array of Pre-Converted Items for HP Indigo and Toner Digital Presses - includes a selection of pre-converted boxes, redesigned table tents, and a comprehensive line of pre-converted polyester layouts for specialty promotions in almost no time.
- Security & Prescription Papers - Offer the ultimate in counterfeit resistance where document authenticity is critical.
This broad new offering gives digital print service providers more options than ever before for providing creative and practical solutions to their customers. GPA remains dedicated to pioneering new applications and providing the products and support to make their customers more knowledgeable, profitable and efficient.a
GPA is the premier source for specialty substrates and solutions for offset and digital printing. Products include coated and uncoated papers, pressure sensitive and specialty papers, synthetic films and substrates exclusively engineered for HP Indigo and toner digital presses. GPA is an HP Indigo Preferred Partner and a Diamond Partner of Dscoop (Digital Solutions Cooperative).