Topics to be explored in-depth include:
- Make-ready reduction... simplified!
- Food safety and packaging: what you need to know
- How to make your boxes run better at a customer's plant
- Are you ready for the digital revolution?
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) review
- Best practices panel in sheeting
- Pre-Break Task Force update
- A plant tour
"This event is designed to encompass a vast array of educational best practices," said Ben Markens, president of PPC. "We're excited to offer our attendees the chance to network, discuss current innovations, and learn about the most up-to-date technical advancements with their fellow experts in the paperboard packaging industry.