The NASH 2BE4 series of vacuum pumps and compressors provides the same long life and reliable operation you've come to expect from the 2BE3 series in addition to the benefits below:
- Optimized inlet and discharge porting for enhanced performance
- Cylindrical roller bearings for improved load ratings and increased reliability (bearing upgrade is possible in existing 2BE3s)
- Optional lobe purge piping to remove entrained solids and prevent erosion
- Inlet bypass piping not required in most installations
- Available in cast iron and stainless steel construction
- Drop-in replacement for existing 2BE3 installations
Reliability, efficiency and flexibility, coupled with the comprehensive Gardner Denver Nash expertise, service and technical support, provide you with unmatched value in liquid ring pumps and compressors.
Nash, a division of Gardner Denver, is a leading manufacturer of liquid ring vacuum pumps, compressors and engineered systems serving the chemical, petroleum, power, paper, mining, environmental and food industries. Nash also provides global service and technical support for its products through its locations around the world.