ATLANTA and MONTREAL , Feb. 5, 2018 (Press Release) -The French Touch paper-making industry presents its know-how at the traveling symposium “Innovation & technologies in the paper industry” in the United States and Canada, from 12-16 March 2018.
After more than fifteen successful editions around the globe, this year, these events will take place in Atlanta and Montreal from 12-16 March 2018. They aim to promote synergies between French experts and North American players in the paper-making industry. The symposium is supported by Business France North America (French Trade Office) and its official partners SYMOP, PAPTAC and TAPPI.
The goal is also to provide French businesses the opportunity to gain greater insight into the challenges of the world's second-biggest market, to present their technologies to North American professionals and decision-makers in the sector, and furthermore, identify partners.
The French Touch will tackle important issues such as how to manufacture more innovative papers while being mindful of quality, productivity, environment, energy, flexibility, digitalization, training and so on. An efficient French ecosystem was developed to study, design and manufacture papers and factories capable of meeting the future requirements of paper-makers.
The French companies listed below have high export volumes. They will participate and cover all levels of the production chain from engineering to paste preparation, machine renovation, and the creation of full production lines. Participants either have an agent or a subsidiary in the US:
- ACOEM – ONE PROD: Smart monitoring, diagnosis & solutions
- ALLIMAND: Expert in water treatment.
- PAPER TECHNICAL CENTRE (CPT): Paper, cardboard and cellulose research centre.
- DELTA-NEU: Dust control, ventilation, pneumatic waste handling systems.
- IBC PAPER TRAINING: Training for the paper industry.
- PALL: Filters, filtration equipment
- SOLARONICS: Custom drying systems using infrared and air technologies designed for the paper and cardboard industries.
- STIL : Measurement systems.
- TECHPAP: Instruments and equipment for the paper-making industry.
- VEOLIA: Water treatment technologies.
ABOUT BUSINESS FRANCE:
Business France is a government agency supporting the international development of the French economy. Business France helps entrepreneurs efficiently to adjust and thrive in the most sophisticated and challenging market in the world.