At the PPI Transport Symposium 23, taking place September 16 to 18 in Tarragona, Spain, you will hear a panel discussion covering topics like:
• How is the ban impacting India, Indonesia and Taiwan imports?
• Are container and breakbulk carriers positioned to respond to shifting trade flows?
• Will the ban lead to higher pulp prices and increased transportation costs?
• What is the future of the future Chinese pulp market?
• Where are the likely next high growth markets for virgin fibers?
Panelists include Alan Bog of Euroports, Ranjit Baxi of Bureau of International Recycling, and Tom Wright of Hawkins Wright.
The PPI Transport Symposium is the longest running conference and exhibition dedicated to the global forest products logistics industry. Organized by Fastmarkets RISI, in association with the International Forest Products Transport Association (IFPTA), the event focuses on the issues surrounding the worldwide transport, materials handling, and distribution of forest products.
Based at the Port of Tarragona, one of the biggest paper and pulp ports in Europe, and with over 500 attendees, TS23 will witness one of the biggest gatherings of supply chain professionals and buyers over the next two years.
For further information: https://events.risiinfo.com/transport-symposium/registration