Organized by Fastmarkets RISI, in association with the International Forest Products Transport Association (IFPTA), the event focuses on the issues surrounding the worldwide transport, materials handling, and distribution of forest products.
As the longest running conference and exhibition dedicated to the global forest product transport logistics industry, this event features, amongst others, panel discussions covering crucial topics:
• How will carriers adapt to IMO 2020 sulphur regulations?
• Managing aging fleets: Are existing carriers opening themselves up to competition?
• How China is shaping the global pulp demand?
• How is the Mediterranean & Middle East market changing?
• One belt one road: How is the rail link between Europe and China is shaping transportation?
Between program sessions, delegates can explore the exhibitor floor to expand their business connections. Furthermore, the event include exclusive networking opportunities:
• A port tour, including a stop at Euroports Pulp & Paper Terminal
• An official opening reception at the Roman Amphitheatre
• A evening networking reception
• Coffee breaks
• Daily luncheons
For more information and easy registration: https://events.risiinfo.com/transport-symposium/registration