"As issues of environmental consequence become more important to people around the globe, forest product companies must take measures to make the industry and their products more sustainable and environmentally friendly. In Environmental Matters, we cover the new technologies and companies that are making the most impact," said Mark Ruston, editor of Pulp & Paper International (PPI) Magazine and the new Environmental Matters newsletter.
The email newsletter is published once per month and includes:
- Feature articles covering the environmental and sustainability issues that matter in the industry
- Blogs with the latest opinions from leading figures in the sector
- Case studies and white papers
- Articles on technology changes and new products
- The month's top environmental news
- The most recent forest product news - including pulp and paper, wood, timber and biomass.
To sign up free to the new Environment Matters email, visit www.risi.com/EM.
RISI is the leading information provider for the global forest products industry. The company works with clients in the pulp and paper, wood products, timber, biomass, tissue, nonwovens, printing and publishing industries to help them make better decisions.
Headquartered in Boston (Bedford), Massachusetts, RISI operates offices in Brussels, Belgium; Atlanta, Georgia; San Francisco, California; Portland, Oregon; Shanghai, China; Singapore; São Paulo, Brazil, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Helsinki, Finland. More information can be found at www.risi.com.