NEENAH, WI, July 25, 2019 (Press Release) -Menasha Corporation announces the publication of its ninth annual Corporate Social Responsibility Report, highlighting the company’s environmental, social and governance performance during calendar year 2018. The report includes updates on GHG emissions, water use, waste, safety, certifications, and acquisition and expansion activities.
Accomplishments highlighted in the report include:
- A 90% reduction in water use since 2010 while more than doubling the size of the company.
- An 8% reduction in waste since 2013.
- Contributed $1.75 million in charitable donations to support communities.
- Joined the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion® coalition pledging to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Menasha Corporation has two operating companies: Menasha Packaging Company and ORBIS Corporation. Of note is ORBIS’ business model that drives sustainability by providing reusable plastic totes, pallets, dunnage and bulk systems that are used over and over and, at the end of their life, the products can be recovered, recycled and reprocessed into new packaging products without entering the solid waste stream.
About Menasha Corporation
Menasha Corporation is a leading corrugated and plastic packaging manufacturer and supply chain solutions provider specializing in retail merchandising packaging and displays, plastic reusable containers and pallets, protective packaging interiors, and packaging supply chain and fulfillment services. Menasha Corporation’s products and services are used by major food, beverage, consumer products, healthcare, pharmaceutical, industrial and automotive companies. Established in 1849, Menasha Corporation is one of America’s oldest privately held, family-owned manufacturing companies. Headquartered in Neenah, Wisconsin, the company employs approximately 6,500 employees in more than 100 facilities in North America and Europe.