STOCKHOLM, Dec. 3, 2018 (Press Release) -Sustainable Brand Index™ is The Nordics’ largest brand study on sustainability. Sustainable Brand Index™ measures the perception of a brand’s sustainability by consumers and decision-makers across sectors and countries. Next to a yearly brand-ranking, Sustainable Brand Index™ provides sustainability insights into markets, behaviours and stakeholder groups. The study has been conducted annually since 2011 from a consumer perspective (B2C) and for the first time in 2017 from a business-to-business perspective (B2B) in Sweden.
Sustainable Brand Index™ B2B 2018 aims to examine and answer the following overall questions:
- How do Swedish decision-makers view sustainability and its effect on purchasing decisions and choice of suppliers?
- How are Sweden’s largest B2B-brands perceived from a sustainability perspective?
- Why are Sweden’s largest B2B-brands perceived this way?
Stena Recycling takes over Skanska as the winner of Sustainable Brand Index ™ B2B this year.
The Waste Management brand has the highest score of all B2B- brands included in the study, especially scoring high on environmental responsibility. Stena Recycling climbs from place 11 in 2017 to number 1 in 2018.
TOP 5 MOST SUSTAINABLE B2B BRANDS IN SWEDEN 2018
1 Stena Recycling – Waste Management
2 Stora Enso – Manufacturing & Materials
3 Lantmännen – FMCG
4 SCA – Manufacturing & Materials
5 Tetra Pak – Manufacturing & Materials
Over a 100 B2B brands across more than 10 industries in Sweden are analysed on sustainability. The following industries are included in Sustainable Brand Index ™ B2B 2018:
- Stena Recycling – Waste Management
- Stora Enso – Manufacturing & Materials
- Lantmännen – FMCG
- Vattenfall – Energy
- Telia Company – Telecommunication
- Swedbank – Banking
- Atea – IT & Technology
- Länsförsäkringar – Insurance
- Preem – Fuel
- NCC – Construction
- Riksbyggen – Real Estate
- SPP – Pension
- DHL – Transport & Logistics