BEDFORD, Sept 11, 2014 (Press Release) - RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry, opened registration for the Second Annual Forest Products and Timberland Investment Conference. The event will take place from March 31-April 1, 2015 at the Marriott Downtown Hotel in New York, NY.
Once again, RISI and DANA have combined forces to bring together the most compelling conference for the financial community and those engaged in tracking companies and assets or who own and manage timberlands. The Investment conference will broaden its horizons this year focusing not just on the North American investment trends and opportunities, but on the Global forest products and timberland investment market. The two day conference will take an in-depth look at timberland investments around the globe and how these opportunities will unfold in the near future.
The conference will feature an impressive lineup of speakers representing leading companies from all areas of the industry. Attendees will gain insight on the global timber investment landscape, regional comparisons, trends and opportunities within the industry.
- Update of Timber as an Asset Class
- Panel Discussion: Real Asset Investment Alternatives to Timberland: Infrastructure, Mining, Agriculture, Oil & Gas
- Investing in Publicly Listed Forest Companies
- Panel Discussion: Institutional Investors - Allocation to Timber and Other Real Assets
- Timberland Investments in Latin America
- Timberland Investments in Australia and New Zealand
- Timberland Investments in Europe
- Timberland Investments in Asia and Africa
- Timberland Investments in North America
- Risk Premium for Timberland Investment by Global Region
- US Economy and Implications for Housing Starts in 2015-2016
- North American Timber Forecast
- Outlook for Lumber Markets
- Outlook for Structural Panel Markets
- Outlook for Paper and Paperboard
- Outlook for Biomass Markets
- Outlook for Log and Woodchip Export Markets
- Outlook for Global Pulp Markets
- Analysts Top 5 Picks for Global Forest Products Stocks in 2015-2016
Conference registration is currently available at http://events.risiinfo.com/investment-conference/registration
About RISI (www.risiinfo.com)
RISI is the leading information provider for the global forest products industry. The company works with clients in the pulp and paper, wood products, timber, biomass, tissue, nonwovens, printing and publishing industries to help them make better decisions.
Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, RISI operates additional offices throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia.