Montalvo, international specialists in web tension control, will debut three entirely new product lines along with their lineup of load cells, brakes, controllers, sensors and more at ICE USA 2015 in their booth #511. Montalvo will be showcasing its latest advanced tension controller, the Z4, along with the new line of patent pending Guardian Safety Chucks, and a new Open Loop Torque Sensing Control System (TSC) featuring the patent pending TSB Torque Sensing Brakes.
Global Marketing Manager Bryon Williams says "Over the past year we have been working hard at developing some real industry game changers, and ICE is the perfect opportunity for them to make their debut with such a large gathering of Converting professionals. The Z4, Guardian Chucks and TSC System offer a variety of new functions, features, and patent pending technology that the industry just hasn't seen before, and will truly improve the capabilities of existing and new machines. In today's competitive landscape every advantage matters and these products deliver."
- Z4 Tension Controller
- 7" HD Display Screen
- 110-240VAC and 24VDC versions
- Process Trend Storage
- User Defined Units & Scaling
- Remote Installation (Z4r)
- Upgradeable Communications
- Ethernet (Q1 2015)
- Guardian Safety Chucks
- Redesigned Handwheel & Journal Seat
- Replaceable Handwheel Inserts - no longer a need to replace worn handwheels
- Reversible Safety Lock
- Available Worldwide
- TSC Open Loop Torque Sensing Control System
- Compact & Space Saving Tension Control Package
- Customizable System Packages
- Works with Multiple Control Methods
- Reduces New Machine Build Cost or Easily Upgrades Existing Machines
- Features Patent Pending TSB Torque Sensing Brake
Since 1947 the Montalvo Corporation has specialized in manufacturing, integrating, retrofitting and servicing a wide range of tension control products for a variety of industries including, converting, paper, film, foil, nonwovens, plastic, corrugated, packaging, medical, composite and more. Montalvo's products include load cells, tension controllers, tension indicators, amplifiers, tension control brakes and clutches, sensors and safety chucks. Montalvo has four worldwide offices in the USA, Denmark, Germany & China.