HELSINKI, Nov. 4, 2019 (Press Release) -Metso will showcase the latest flow control technology at Teknologia 19 event, taking place November 5–7 2019, at Messukeskus Expo and Convention Centre in Helsinki, Finland. Meet Metso experts at stand 6F69.
Reliable flow control solutions can make a significant impact on process industry production reliability, energy efficiency and emissions minimization. Depending on the application, carefully selected valve solutions and services enable the plant to increase process efficiency and achieve business benefits. Digital solutions and maintenance or replacement services make it faster and easier to maintain installed equipment and proactive maintenance planning.
At Teknologia 19 event, Metso welcomes visitors to discover more about the following topics:
- Extension of pulp, paper and bioproducts ball valve offering size range in Neles series M trunnion ball valves. New sizes follow the field proven robust and long-lasting design for demanding on/off and control applications, enabling among all high performance with high CV-capacity, low pressure drop and easier maintenance
- Metso Expertune PlantTriage software that monitors processes 24/7 for optimal performance
- Neles NDX smart dual-action valve controller
- 3D printing, we present e.g. noise cancelling and cavitation technology made with 3D printing
- Virtual factory tour to Metso Technology Center
- Our valves are talking, are you listening? We help to transform plant data into valuable information. These insights enable customers making the best decisions on what devices to monitor, what to repair, and what to replace
- The pulp & paper industry is going through a big transformation. Shift from traditional business into more modern, versatile and sustainable bioproducts is real.
Metso is a world-leading industrial company offering equipment and services for the sustainable processing and flow of natural resources in the mining, aggregates, recycling and process industries. With our unique knowledge and innovative solutions, we help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability. Metso is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki in Finland and had sales of about EUR 3.2 billion in 2018. Metso employs over 14,000 people in more than 50 countries.